- $3 Tetris™ Scratch Ticket.
- Available at your local Wisconsin Lottery retailer.
- A chance to win up to $30,000 instantly!
- All prizes in scratch game are CASH prizes.
How To Play
- Scratch the YOUR TETRIMINOS box to reveal 12 different Tetriminos.
(Each Tetrimino is a shape with a corresponding letter/number identifier.)
- Scratch only the Tetriminos in the YOUR MATRIX play area that exactly
match those in the YOUR TETRIMINOS box. (See details below.)
- If you uncover an entire horizontal ROW, win the prize corresponding
to that same ROW.
- In order to be a match, the Tetrimino in the YOUR MATRIX must be the exact same shape and have the same letter/number identifier as the corresponding YOUR TETRIMINO. (For example, an "F1" Tetrimino in the YOUR TETRIMINO box does NOT match an "F2" Tetrimino in the YOUR MATRIX.)
- A Tetrimino may appear more than once in the YOUR MATRIX.
- In the Example shown to the right, the shaded areas represent scratched Tetriminos that match those in the YOUR TETRIMINOS box (not shown). In this example, ROW 10 is entirely uncovered and therefore would win $100.
- Below is an example of a $30,000 winning ticket.
Example of a $30,000 winning ticket:
Winning Odds: $3, 1:7; $5, 1:17; $6, 1:18; $10, 1:34; $20, 1:100; $50, 1:241; $100, 1:4,800; $400, 1:192,000; $1,000, 1:240,000; $4,000, 1:320,000; $30,000, 1:480,000. Prizes=63% of sales.
Odds and prize statements are based on initial game prize structure and may vary over the life of the game.
State law and Lottery regulations apply. Must be at least 18 years old to buy. Claim prizes within 180 days of game end.